New to Oxygen Yoga & Fitness?
Enjoy Far Infared Hot Yoga and Fitness with us at our state of the art studios. Oxygen has over 50 locations across Canada, and offers a wide variety of Yoga and Fitness classes for all levels to enjoy. New members can try out our one week trial which offers you a week of unlimited classes for just $10.
Getting to class is easy! Pre-book your class with our Oxygen App, and arrive 15 minutes early.
Please bring your yoga mat, a bottle of water and a towel. Wear something light and comfortable.
To try out a class, here is what you do:
- Purchase a Drop-In Class or a One Week Trial at your nearest Oxygen Location.
- Check out you studio’s schedule on the Oxygen App, or here on the website.
- Pick out a class that you would like to attend for your first time and register for it.
- Pack your Yoga mat, a bottle of water and a towel
- Be sure to dress comfortably (shorts, yoga top, tshirt, yoga pants, etc…)
- We suggest you do not eat right before class
- Arrive at our studios 15 minutes early
- Introduce yourself to our instructor and fill out the required waiver forms
- Enjoy your class! Try to attend different teachers class if you can, since each teacher has their own style.
Online Reservations with MindBody
Oxygen uses Mindbody software to manage reservations and more! Here is how to easily reserve your spot in class:
Login to your studio (Find yours here) and go to the schedule tab or download Oxygen App for your phone, and find the class that you would like to attend. Then click the Signup Now button. You will be prompted to login with your username and password. If you have never created your Oxygen username & password, just follow the steps provided.
Our online reservations will allow you to book either one class or several classes at a time. Once you have logged in, you can also check out your past visits, your account balance, personal information and print out receipts.
Cancelling your reservation
Cancelling your reservation stops 2 hours before the class begins. Please note that if you don’t show up to class, your visit will still be deducted from your pass.
Your Oxygen Membership/ID Card
All Oxygen students will receive a membership/ID Keytag & Card. If you have not received your membership card, please let us know and we will hook you up with one. Your membership card is used for quick sign-in.
Arriving at the studio
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for class. All classes start on time and doors are locked when classes are in progress. We do not allow late comers to class, regardless the circumstance, because it disrupts the class and it really isn’t fair to the other students and the instructor. If you are late, out of courtesy to everyone else who showed up on time, we ask that you please do not knock on the door.
When you arrive at the studio 15 minutes early, please let the instructor know that it is your first time at the studio. If it is your first time at our studio, you must arrive 15 minutes early because you will need to fill out some forms and get settled in before class starts. We do not allow anyone to take any classes until all forms are filled out completely and signed.