In case you didn’t know Oxygen Yoga & Fitness is doing a mountain top yoga excursion, which gives you a chance at an Oxygen Heli-Yoga Experience! This begs the question; why do Yoga on the Top of a Mountain? Well here are 5 benefits of Oxygen Yoga’s mountaintop yoga retreat
- Yoga: The first one is quite obvious- getting to do yoga! Besides the vast and amazing health benefits such as; improves flexibility, builds muscle & bone strength, perfects your posture, and much, much more. It is also known to improve your overall mental health. One study found that consistent yoga practice improved depression and led to a significant increase in serotonin levels and a decrease in the levels of monoamine oxidase (an enzyme that breaks down neurotransmitters) and cortisol. To put it simply- yoga can make you happier. Therefore, you are guaranteed a very positive experience with this package, as you would receive a 45 min private instruction on top of the mountain!
- Helicopter Ride: You get the VIP treatment for 1.5hrs. The beauty of private aviation is that it revolves around you and not the other way around. When you charter in a helicopter, you will automatically avoid any long security lines associated with taking commercial flights! As well as helicopter travel ensures a panoramic view of the city. It also helps to save a lot of time traveling from one destination to another, and not needing a runway makes it possible to land in secluded, remote locations, such as mountaintops.
- Cost- Efficient: Get there in style WITHOUT breaking the wallet. Contrary to popular belief; helicopters are no longer reserved for the rich and famous. More and more operators are opening up to the everyday traveler by offering individual seats on flights that would otherwise be beyond their budgets. As well as for this trip, in particular, we are offering a special deal if you book before April 15th!
- The View: Oh, the VIEW you will see! While you fly from Langley Airport to Widgeon Lake, you will get the opportunity to get your sightseeing done! Most types of civilian-use helicopters have very large windows, which allow passengers to enjoy the views from above. Take in the breath-taking view of the mountains and water with the best seat in the house!
- Great Memories: with Friends Not everyone gets the chance to take a helicopter ride and do yoga at the top of a mountain (especially for a great deal like this one), so why not take the chance? Spending a few hours maybe trying yoga for the first time, or just getting to do it on the mountaintop rather than a studio. This type of experience would definitely be a great memory to reminisce about with your friends in the future. …and, C’mon, let’s be honest here… fruit, assorted cheese, AND wine?! What is not to love about that beautiful combo!
Well, there it is. The top 5 benefits of this amazing opportunity…but wait… there is more: If you book before APRIL 15, you will get the chance to save $100 on this trip! Don’t forget to prepay for your excursion and an Oxygen Yoga Retreat specialist will follow up with you to secure your date and answer any questions you may have about your Heli-Yoga experience. We look forward to hearing from you!